Bridging the Gap to the Specialty Market
Hospital Specialty Programs help hospitals and health systems optimize specialty pharmacy opportunities, providing support for dispensing, 340B contract pharmacy, backup pharmacy, and education.
Hospital Specialty Programs offers integrated programs and services designed to support hospitals’ individual specialty pharmacy strategies. Our experienced staff and partners are true teammates in care. With transparent solutions tailored to existing infrastructure, we help our clients maximize their high-touch patient care and financial performance.
We help hospital pharmacies capture and retain specialty prescriptions without making a significant investment in infrastructure and staffing. Hospital-branded backend dispensing support services can include:
- Benefits investigation
- Patient onboarding
- Pharmacist consultation
- Prescription delivery and refill coordination
- Prescription renewal
- Prior authorization coordination
- Reporting on patient adherence
- Third-party funding coordination
We help hospitals expand their 340B programs by partnering with Diplomat as a contract specialty pharmacy. The program brings access and savings to qualified patients with:
- Compliance support for audits
- Full compliance with federal requirements
- The ability to work with all contract administrators and wholesalers
- Trained physician liaison teams to optimize prescription capture
When a hospital can’t access a drug, EnvoyHealth partners with Diplomat as their backup pharmacy. Diplomat will dispense the medication, eliminating potential delays in therapy and ensuring full transparency regarding patient care for all prescriptions filled through the program.